The IFIPTM organizing committee invites proposals for tutorials to be held in conjunction with IFIPTM 2016 at Darmstadt, Germany. Tutorials should allow members of the community to interactively gain specialist knowledge or skills, discover new paradigms, solutions or research innovations through motivating examples, compare existing approaches and concepts, and possibly explain how these can be put into current or future practice. In practice, tutorials should serve one or more of the following objectives:
- Survey, explain and discuss: research projects, industrial products or governmental frameworks and policies
- Provide instruction in established but specialised Trust Management methodologies
- Present a novel synthesis combining distinct lines of work in Trust Management
If you are interested in conducting a tutorial at IFIPTM, please submit a tutorial proposal including information regarding the following points:
- Title of tutorial
- Name(s), affiliation and short CV of instructor(s)
- A brief outline of topics to be covered
- A sketch of the schedule for the tutorial
- List of past experience in conducting tutorials or equivalent teaching experience (if applicable)
Please bear in mind that the conference program allows for tutorials that take up to a half conference day and plan your schedule accordingly.
Tutorial Proposal Submission:
February 27, 2016 March 27, 2016 (extended deadline)
March 12, 2016 April 04, 2016
Submission of tutorial proposals should be made by sending an email (attaching a pdf file with the required information) to the IFIPTM 2016 Workshop and Tutorial Chairs Jan-Philipp Steghšfer and Masakatsu Nishigaki at firstname.lastname@example.org.